AMD WVR64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD WVR64's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD WVR64. They occupy about 214.59 MB (225017424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.95 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
This data is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0415.2324.42127
alone. For more AMD WVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-23 05:41:04.580