AMD WVR64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about AMD WVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD WVR64's primary executable file and it takes about 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk.
AMD WVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 230.77 MB (241978376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.94 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (908.19 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (870.69 KB)
- amdow.exe (57.69 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (97.19 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (30.19 KB)
- cncmd.exe (58.69 KB)
- gpuup.exe (269.19 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (34.19 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (34.19 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (66.69 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
This info is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0628.0550.10516
only. For other AMD WVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD WVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-17 02:25:11.307