You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about AMD WVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD WVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 392.00 KB (401408 bytes) on disk and is titled amdacpinstutil.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD WVR64. They occupy about 32.07 MB (33625816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.71 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (392.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (186.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0108.1948.35663
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD WVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-18 06:34:41.460