You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD WVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's choice. AMD WVR64's primary file takes around 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD WVR64. They occupy an average of 68.88 MB (72228720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0411.1505.27174
of AMD WVR64. Click on the links below for other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 application will be found automatically. When you click AMD WVR64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-18 07:15:46.343