This info is about Salus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Snwy4nwu1ytjhzgr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Snwy4nwu1ytjhzgr\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.99 KB (122867 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Salus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.48 MB (2603507
bytes) on disk.
- nwi4n2u4ytzhymr.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.99 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03.07.0
of Salus. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Salus is a program by the software company Salus. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Salus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:51:23.350