CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help English on ATI's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. For more CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:01:18.113