CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help English on ATI's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. uccc.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2007.0731.2233.38497
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:40:51.550