You can find on this page details on how to uninstall digi docket for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Take a look here
for more information on digi docket. You can see more info related to digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digi docket's main file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of digi docket. They take about 2.67 MB (2795128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.16 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (639.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.20.052546
of digi docket. You can find here a few links to other digi docket releases:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by digi docket. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete digi docket from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket program will be found automatically. When you select digi docket in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 13:48:26.920