You can find on this page details on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Take a look here
where you can read more on digi docket. Please open http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's website. digi docket is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling digi docket is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. utildigidocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in digi docket. They occupy 641.16 KB (656552
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (398.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.05.02.055002
alone. You can find below a few links to other digi docket releases:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program offered by digi docket. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket program will be found automatically. When you click digi docket in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 07:45:27.243