digi docket is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Further information on digi docket can be found here
. Click on http://digidocket.net/support
to get more data about digi docket on digi docket's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 403.74 KB (413432 bytes) on disk and is called utildigidocket.exe.
The executables below are part of digi docket. They occupy about 657.35 KB (673128
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.61 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (403.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.03.06.130510
only. For other digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program by the software company digi docket. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove digi docket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select digi docket in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:29:41.290