You can find below details on how to uninstall digi docket for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Go over here
for more details on digi docket. Please follow http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's website. digi docket is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall digi docket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
digi docket contains of the executables below. They take 752.48 KB (770544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.30.084956
of digi docket. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program by the software company digi docket. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall digi docket from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click digi docket in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 08:23:06.407