digi docket is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. More info about digi docket can be found here
. More details about digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. digi docket's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the digi docket's main executable file and it occupies around 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with digi docket. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2228976
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (643.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.06.195015
of digi docket. You can find below info on other application versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application by digi docket. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". The digi docket app will be found automatically. After you select digi docket in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 08:59:58.863