This info is about digi docket for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. You can read more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of digi docket. They occupy an average of 2.14 MB (2238928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (254.00 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (398.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This info is about digi docket version 2015.03.27.100331
only. For other digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by the software company digi docket. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall digi docket with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select digi docket in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 21:17:40.140