digi docket is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Check out here
for more details on digi docket. More information about digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
digi docket is comprised of the following executables which take 2.30 MB (2411464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.49 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (457.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.07.150604
of digi docket. For more digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application released by digi docket. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found very quickly. After you click digi docket in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 00:00:29.267