digi docket is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Further information on digi docket can be seen here
. Please open http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's page. digi docket is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 637.24 KB (652536 bytes) on disk and is named utildigidocket.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside digi docket. They take about 879.75 KB (900864
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (637.24 KB)
This info is about digi docket version 2015.05.17.232700
alone. You can find below a few links to other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program marketed by digi docket. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete digi docket from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". The digi docket program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select digi docket in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 01:38:19.833