You can find below detailed information on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your computerdigi docket
. More information about digi docket can be seen here
. You can see more info about digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall digi docket. The program's main executable file has a size of 253.31 KB (259392 bytes) on disk and is named digidocketUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of digi docket. They occupy about 646.55 KB (662072
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.31 KB)
- updatedigidocket.exe (393.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.18.152459
of digi docket. You can find below info on other versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by digi docket. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". The digi docket application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click digi docket in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove digi docket in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 17:39:55.253