This page contains detailed information on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall digi docket from your computerdigi docket
. More data about digi docket can be seen here
. Please open http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's website. digi docket is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digi docket's primary file takes about 639.74 KB (655096 bytes) and is named utildigidocket.exe.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They take 2.01 MB (2105840
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.50 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (639.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.27.160435
of digi docket. You can find below info on other application versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by the software company digi docket. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete digi docket from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click digi docket in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 16:15:44.897