You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Further information on digi docket can be found here
. More info about the app digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. digi docket's primary file takes about 401.74 KB (411384 bytes) and is named utildigidocket.exe.
The executable files below are part of digi docket. They occupy an average of 655.17 KB (670896
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.43 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (401.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.03.03.200447
alone. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program released by digi docket. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete digi docket with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". The digi docket program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select digi docket in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The software company is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 21:59:13.083