digi docket is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. You can find out more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. Please open http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's web page. digi docket is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder, regulated by the user's option. digi docket's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is called digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside digi docket. They take about 2.80 MB (2931056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (394.41 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (629.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (591.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.05.03.165005
alone. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program released by digi docket. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". The digi docket application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select digi docket in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-08 04:54:26.180