digi docket is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your computerdigi docket
. You can read more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's page. digi docket is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove digi docket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named utildigidocket.exe and its approximative size is 457.24 KB (468216 bytes).
The following executables are contained in digi docket. They take 699.75 KB (716544
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (457.24 KB)
This page is about digi docket version 2015.07.10.152902
only. You can find below info on other application versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program offered by digi docket. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digi docket". The digi docket program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click digi docket in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The software company is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-10 20:05:10.560