This info is about digi docket for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. You can read more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. More info about the app digi docket can be found at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2926232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUn.exe (553.24 KB)
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.45 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (460.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.04.19.024919
only. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by digi docket. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete digi docket from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found very quickly. After you click digi docket in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall digi docket in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 11:11:11.217