This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall digi docket for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall digi docket from your computerdigi docket
. More info about digi docket can be found here
. More information about the app digi docket can be found at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 397.74 KB (407288 bytes) on disk and is titled utildigidocket.exe.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They take 651.63 KB (667264
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (397.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.25.230326
of digi docket. For more digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application marketed by digi docket. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket app will be found automatically. When you click digi docket in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 00:36:51.123