digi docket is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on digi docket. Please open http://digidocket.net/support
if you want to read more on digi docket on digi docket's web page. Usually the digi docket application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the digi docket's primary executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
digi docket installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 625.00 KB (640000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.04.062405
of digi docket. You can find below info on other versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program released by the software company digi docket. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket application will be found very quickly. When you select digi docket in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-22 08:59:47.263