You can find below details on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Take a look here
for more info on digi docket. You can see more info about digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. digi docket's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the digi docket's primary executable file and it takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk.
digi docket installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.00 MB (2097680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.30 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (353.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.05.022409
of digi docket. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should delete:
digi docket is an application marketed by digi docket. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply click the Search feature and type in "digi docket". The digi docket app will be found automatically. When you click digi docket in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 03:39:07.610