digi docket is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Additional info about digi docket can be seen here
. You can get more details on digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall digi docket. digidocketUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.30 KB (259384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of digi docket. They take an average of 910.05 KB (931888
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.30 KB)
- updatedigidocket.exe (656.74 KB)
The current page applies to digi docket version 2015.01.28.182355
alone. You can find below a few links to other digi docket releases:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application offered by digi docket. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete digi docket from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click digi docket in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 18:44:06.440