A way to uninstall digi docket from your system
digi docket is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by digi docket
. Check out here
where you can find out more on digi docket. More details about the app digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. Usually the digi docket application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove digi docket. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.63 MB (2756296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUn.exe (563.74 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (458.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.18.014911
of digi docket. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
digi docket is an application marketed by the software company digi docket. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select digi docket in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The publisher is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove digi docket supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-19 09:08:26.470