digi docket is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Open here
for more information on digi docket. Further information about digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. digi docket is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall digi docket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utildigidocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 401.74 KB (411384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of digi docket. They occupy an average of 655.62 KB (671352
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (401.74 KB)
The current page applies to digi docket version 2015.03.22.004825
alone. For other digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application released by digi docket. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall digi docket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket application will be found automatically. After you click digi docket in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove digi docket by digi docket from your PC, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 01:07:16.187