You can find on this page details on how to uninstall digi docket for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. You can read more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. More data about the application digi docket can be found at http://digidocket.net/support
. Usually the digi docket application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall digi docket. digidocketUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 241.89 KB (247696 bytes) on disk.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They occupy 241.89 KB (247696
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (241.89 KB)
The current page applies to digi docket version 2015.04.23.065113
alone. You can find here a few links to other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program by the software company digi docket. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket app will be found automatically. When you select digi docket in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the program is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your computer, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:23:40.007