digi docket is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. You can find out more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. Usually the digi docket program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of digi docket. They take about 2.66 MB (2786320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (242.56 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (640.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This web page is about digi docket version 2015.05.23.192706
alone. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application marketed by the software company digi docket. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall digi docket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket app will be found automatically. After you select digi docket in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The software company is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:09:34.163