You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall digi docket for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. More info about digi docket can be seen here
. You can read more about about digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\digi docket folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove digi docket. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the digi docket's primary executable file and it takes close to 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in digi docket. They occupy 2.12 MB (2221120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.61 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (389.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.080509
of digi docket. You can find here a few links to other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application by digi docket. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove digi docket from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply activate the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select digi docket in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove digi docket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:08:42.150