You can find below details on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the application ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They take 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0114.1348.24675
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by ATI. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:49:39.033