ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.28 MB (4489728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0912.2140.37079
of ccc-utility64. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 01:04:33.817