WinMiner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. Open here
for more info on WinMiner.com. Please follow https://www.winminer.com
if you want to read more on WinMiner on WinMiner.com's website. WinMiner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.98 MB (4172816 bytes) on disk and is called WinMiner.exe.
WinMiner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.60 MB (5873349
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.98 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (952.52 KB)
This info is about WinMiner version 1.115.6637.31818
alone. For other WinMiner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program offered by WinMiner.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it is installed on your PC the WinMiner application will be found automatically. When you select WinMiner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMiner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 08:50:42.837