This page contains complete information on how to remove WinMiner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. Go over here
for more details on WinMiner.com. More details about WinMiner can be found at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.94 MB (4128784 bytes) on disk and is titled WinMiner.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinMiner. They take about 5.54 MB (5812933
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.94 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (936.52 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMiner version 1.106.6599.40375
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of WinMiner:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application offered by WinMiner.com. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner app will be found automatically. After you click WinMiner in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinMiner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 19:26:31.790