You can find below details on how to uninstall WinMiner for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your computerWinMiner.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WinMiner.com. Please follow https://www.winminer.com
if you want to read more on WinMiner on WinMiner.com's web page. Usually the WinMiner program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WinMiner.exe and its approximative size is 4.30 MB (4506640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WinMiner. They occupy about 5.93 MB (6221509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (4.30 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (966.52 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMiner version 1.126.6770.28565
alone. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinMiner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
WinMiner is an application by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinMiner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinMiner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The software company is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-09 09:43:46.930