WinMiner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. More information about WinMiner.com can be read here
. Please open https://www.winminer.com
if you want to read more on WinMiner on WinMiner.com's page. WinMiner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall WinMiner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WinMiner.exe is the WinMiner's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.90 MB (4088848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WinMiner. They occupy about 5.45 MB (5715141
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.90 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (880.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.103.6584.20880
of WinMiner. You can find here a few links to other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application marketed by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinMiner in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-14 06:21:35.587