You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinMiner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinMiner from your computerWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://www.winminer.com
if you want to read more on WinMiner on WinMiner.com's web page. WinMiner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinMiner directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove WinMiner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.95 MB (4139536 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.56 MB (5825221
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.95 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (938.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.109.6610.32531
of WinMiner. You can find below info on other versions of WinMiner:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program marketed by WinMiner.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinMiner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinMiner in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The software company is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 01:34:41.720