You can find on this page details on how to remove WinMiner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinMiner. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.42 MB (3590160 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.05 MB (5291205
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.42 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (953.02 KB)
This data is about WinMiner version 1.141.6884.28350
only. For more WinMiner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application offered by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner application will be found automatically. When you click WinMiner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-17 06:52:33.197