WinMiner is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. You can read more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.winminer.com
to get more details about WinMiner on WinMiner.com's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.94 MB (4128784 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5771461
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.94 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (896.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.107.6601.41221
of WinMiner. You can find below info on other versions of WinMiner:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application released by WinMiner.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinMiner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinMiner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinMiner in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMiner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 07:15:45.967