This web page is about WinMiner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WinMiner.com. Please open https://www.winminer.com
if you want to read more on WinMiner on WinMiner.com's page. WinMiner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WinMiner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WinMiner.exe and its approximative size is 3.95 MB (4136976 bytes).
WinMiner contains of the executables below. They take 5.50 MB (5762757
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.95 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (879.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.108.6606.27050
of WinMiner. You can find below a few links to other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application released by WinMiner.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner application will be found very quickly. When you select WinMiner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 14:31:53.957