WinMiner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your computerWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named WinMiner.exe and occupies 3.90 MB (4088848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in WinMiner. They occupy 5.44 MB (5708997
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.90 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (874.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.102.6582.32508
of WinMiner. You can find below a few links to other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program offered by WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinMiner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinMiner or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner program will be found automatically. When you select WinMiner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-10 08:24:17.483