WinMiner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. More information on WinMiner.com can be seen here
. More information about the software WinMiner can be seen at https://www.winminer.com
. Usually the WinMiner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinMiner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.73 MB (3913232 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.28 MB (5531333
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.73 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (872.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.89.6528.25347
of WinMiner. You can find below info on other releases of WinMiner:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program released by the software company WinMiner.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner app will be found very quickly. After you click WinMiner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-14 09:38:38.000