WinMiner is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. More info about WinMiner.com can be read here
. You can read more about about WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinMiner. WinMiner.exe is the WinMiner's main executable file and it takes close to 3.78 MB (3965456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinMiner. They take 5.35 MB (5605061
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.78 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (893.02 KB)
The current page applies to WinMiner version 1.99.6570.28055
alone. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program released by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinMiner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinMiner or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinMiner in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinMiner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 14:41:28.170