WinMiner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinMiner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WinMiner is C:\Program Files\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.31 MB (4524560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WinMiner. They take 5.94 MB (6231749
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (4.31 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (959.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.124.6757.30261
of WinMiner. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinMiner we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
WinMiner is a program marketed by the software company WinMiner.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinMiner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinMiner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it is installed on your PC the WinMiner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinMiner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The publisher is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-05 15:59:39.500