You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinMiner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on WinMiner.com. Click on https://www.winminer.com
to get more info about WinMiner on WinMiner.com's website. WinMiner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. WinMiner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinMiner.exe and its approximative size is 3.42 MB (3590160 bytes).
WinMiner contains of the executables below. They take 5.06 MB (5306053
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.42 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (967.52 KB)
The current page applies to WinMiner version 1.141.6884.29173
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application released by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinMiner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner application will be found automatically. After you click WinMiner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-23 13:14:20.793