This web page is about WinMiner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your computerWinMiner.com
. More information on WinMiner.com can be found here
. You can get more details about WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinMiner. The program's main executable file is labeled WinMiner.exe and occupies 3.63 MB (3808784 bytes).
The following executables are contained in WinMiner. They take 5.15 MB (5400773
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.63 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (846.52 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMiner version 1.73.6437.25391
alone. For other WinMiner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program released by the software company WinMiner.com. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinMiner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner program will be found very quickly. After you click WinMiner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinMiner.
8. After uninstalling WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 18:18:13.833