WinMiner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. Open here
for more information on WinMiner.com. More information about the program WinMiner can be seen at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, regulated by the user's option. WinMiner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. WinMiner.exe is the WinMiner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.00 MB (4195344 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner contains of the executables below. They take 5.63 MB (5902533
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (4.00 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (959.02 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMiner version 1.122.6724.28480
only. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove WinMiner from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinMiner:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinMiner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\Logs\02-07-2018_07-51-50_791.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinMiner\Miners\ClaymoreCryptoNotev7CPU_4.0\Remote manager\API.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinMiner\Miners\ClaymoreCryptoNotev7CPU_4.0\Remote manager\readme.txt
WinMiner is a program marketed by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinMiner or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinMiner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The publisher is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-19 07:27:03.640