You can find below details on how to uninstall WinMiner for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, subject to the user's decision. WinMiner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.79 MB (3969040 bytes) on disk and is named WinMiner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WinMiner. They take about 5.35 MB (5609157
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.79 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (893.52 KB)
This data is about WinMiner version 1.101.6574.29073
only. You can find here a few links to other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMiner". If it is installed on your PC the WinMiner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinMiner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The software company is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMiner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-06 09:35:24.930