WinMiner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. You can find out more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. WinMiner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove WinMiner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.98 MB (4175888 bytes) on disk.
WinMiner is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.60 MB (5876933
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.98 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (953.02 KB)
This web page is about WinMiner version 1.118.6651.27868
only. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program by the software company WinMiner.com. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner app will be found very quickly. After you select WinMiner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The software company is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinMiner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-18 17:36:15.217