WinMiner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinMiner from your computerWinMiner.com
. You can read more on WinMiner.com or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.winminer.com
to get more info about WinMiner on WinMiner.com's website. WinMiner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinMiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.97 MB (4162576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinMiner. They take 5.58 MB (5848261
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.97 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (938.02 KB)
This data is about WinMiner version 1.111.6625.29237
alone. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is an application offered by the software company WinMiner.com. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMiner or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinMiner in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinMiner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-23 18:01:36.663